Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 90302 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Mon Dec 31, 2012
Scott Godzyk answered:
That is an awful situation, depending in the type of help you may want to contact the CA Bar association to see if you can get an attorney, you may need legal advice. I am not in CA so i can not help but hopfully soemone from you area sees your post and can help. my advice is to call an attorney first and perhaps the law. The state of CA also will have a department that takes care of elderly complaints. good luck working things out ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 9, 2010
Cassandra Black, Consultant answered:
Many of them will be not be located in your immediate geographic area. Target the big property preservation companies (many of whom are overwhelmed) and offer your services. You will have fill out their vendor pack, which will ask for license and insurance. You will have to provide the zip codes you service. They will contact you with work orders as properties are foreclosed on in your area. They will contact other vendors, too. They often have their own pricing caps. Just b/c you get a work order does not mean you have to take it ... review their pricing caps carefully to make sure you can make a profit from the job. Tons of free info at link below. Good luck!

Cassandra Black, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC, Atlanta, GA
... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 24, 2009
Dyanna answered:
Well there isn't much the landlord can do if tenant does not pay rent. There is a law that requires a landlord to use the money it receives from the tenant for the mortgage if the property is in foreclosure. So if the owner is in foreclosure then obviously he/she is not using the money for that reason.

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice