Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 90275 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Tracey Martin answered:
Hire a Realtor to help you. Have the Realtor contact a title rep. with whom they have a relationship. The title company should be able to get you a title report. The report should give you information on who owns the property. If it is owned by a lender in your area, you may want to the lender's office and talk to them directly. If they don't have an office in your area, google their foreclosure dept. and ask them for help. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice