Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 90270 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat Mar 3, 2012
Dina Romero answered:
If you can't remember who the escrow company was, I would call your real estate agent to see if they have a copy of your final HUD-1 (closing statement). If it's been over 7 years, you may need to go to the county recorder's office and ask for a copy of the Grant Deed.
Feel free to call me if you have any further questions I can help you with.
Dina Romero
Broker Associate
Prudential, California Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 20, 2016
Dina Romero answered:
Good morning, William. If you have the escrow company's information, they should be able to provide you with a copy of your closing statement, your final HUD-1. This would be proof enough to show you sold the house. I hope this helps. If you have any further questions I can help you with, feel free to call me at 909-803-3482.
Have a nice day,
Dina Romero
Broker Associate
Prudential, CA Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice