Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 90240 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Sep 19, 2009
Krista Wach answered:
Of course it is possible, as long as you hold a valid real estate broker's license, or a valid real estate salesperson license and work under a licensed broker, you can be any kind of agent you want. The only difference between a Listing agent and an Investor's agent is you'll be working with sellers instead of buyers (investors) ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice