Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in 90230 : Real Estate Advice

  • All49
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri Mar 7, 2008
Rebecca Chambliss answered:
Any capital improvement that requires a permit from your city can trigger a reassement. Windows and insulation can actually get you a tax break (income not property.) However a kitchen remodel often triggers a reassement. I would suggest you contact the city and see if there are any special programs for seniors. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice