Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 90051 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1,426
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Clint Lohr answered:
Keller Williams is a great company to work for. Please call me at 818-730-8635, and I will be happy to tell you more! Clint Lohr , Keller Williams World Media Center- Burbank.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
SERGEY FEDNOV *** 424-777-9377 answered:
Great info! What's your question please?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Lance King answered:
Most likely the biggest problem is the down payment as you are competing with buyers who have a lot more skin in the game. What would you do as a seller if you had equal offers, one with 3.5% down and one with 20% or more? ... more
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 7, 2016
Mona Cohen answered:

What price are you preapproved at ? How many bedrooms/ ba are you looking for ? Please send me an email at I can help you find the right home..
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Walter 'Skip' Kersten answered:
Escrow is instructed to wire the funds and send closing documents within 24-48 hours of closing.
Good luck,
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Tina Lam answered:
Sounds like a popular sentiment from many of my investor clients from early 2011. They're not even thinking of trying that now.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu May 30, 2013
Staci Siegel answered:

I have a property that I could potentially sell that is not on the market that is about $2,000,000. If you would like more details, please send me a private message.

Kindest regards,
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 13, 2013
SERGEY FEDNOV *** 424-777-9377 answered:
You posting your question in Los Angeles- I think it will be better for you to post your question in the area you looking to move to.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 1, 2013
SERGEY FEDNOV *** 424-777-9377 answered:
It is possible to obtain financing with your figures and there are properties in your price range, however you must be ready (pre-approved and have money ready).

Also you must be ready to be agressive & able to execute quickly as most of the properties in this price range sells very quickly and usually have multiple offers.

Hope this info will help you!

Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 
... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Richard "RJ" Kas answered:
They are cleaning it up, but often they are doing it by providing housing and services to these unfortunates. It is not gentrifying in the traditional way most people might think, but it is improving the lives of those who depend on the services in the area.

The Little Tokyo Lofts however, border here is a great complex once you get past the security gate. The units are nice. Lots of amenities, and generally inexpensive compared to other parts of Los Angeles.

I would be happy to assist you. Thank you.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills South
166 N. Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-278-4934 fax ATT: RJ - - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Charles Irving 323 239-4273 answered:
Hello, Billy

Thank you for the question and allowing me the opportunity to provide you with service . I have several clients currently looking to buy in Downtown Los Angeles . I provide them with information on short sales , Bank foreclosure, and most importantly pocket listings . I provide them with a free daily and weekly report on available properties currently on the market.

Billy , if you like i would be happy to provide you with similar information ..

It is very possible to buy DTLA for under 250k but you must be pre-approved and ready to move quickly when it hits the market. Recently a beautiful loft hit the market for 180k and it went into pending in a very short time period.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Christopher Pagli answered:
You don't need more then one agent. What you should do is make offers based on the past 6 months comps and what you truly feel it's worth based on other similar homes you have viewed. Bidding wars are rampant in my area this spring so it could just be that there are other more attractive offers or maybe your offer isn't strong enough. I would have a conversation with your agent to discuss your concern.

... more
0 votes 21 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 19, 2016
Heather Paul answered:
Hello, first and foremost you should be asking your Realtor these questions. They should be the one providing you with all these many questions. Also try contacting the Los Angeles County Rent Control Board, they can answer most of your questions too.

This website should help you also:

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Jenny Durling Team answered:
You may want to speak to a real estate attorney. A realtor could help you do the transaction, but if the two of you don't know what is equitable, it would be to your advantage to seek legal council ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Susan Bo'ur answered:
Please contact me directly, and I'll be happy to get you the info requested...If you are not currently working with a Realtor.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor
Coldwell Banker
... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Marge Bennett answered:
Check out Florida. We have no helmet law. Ironically, the gal who pushed this legisilation through was killed in a motorcycle accident not long after. We have no income tax and fairly low property tax. A few years ago we had a lot of properties in SW Florida for less than 50k. Not so many now and most need a good bit of work or are in less desireable areas. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 15, 2014
Jane Peters answered:
There is not enough information to answer this question intelligently. The only time a seller or their agent is exempt from the TDS is if it is an REO or a probate, but even then I believe it has to actually be provided with the exemption status on it. If it is a regular sale the seller is obliged to provide a TDS with the listing agent's signature on it and the buyer and buyer's agent also sign. This is supposed to be provided before the inspection so the inspector can check out any information of concern on it. But again, there is not enough information here. ... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Wed May 15, 2013
stephen webber answered:
Hi Mike
I have used hard money hundreds of times. I find the lender/investors on the media that is most used in the area. Craigs List, the local news paper etc. What I have done many times is put the hard money lender in first position and seller carry in second. The smart lenders are concerned with their positon as much as the cash down. If they are lending less than 50% to value and property will sell if the ever foreclose.
Best of Luck, Stephen
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 3, 2013
carlos parrague answered:
Definition of 'Tenants In Common - TIC' The co-owners of an undivided interest in real property. Tenants in common each own a separate and undivided interest in the same real property and each has an equal right to the possession and use of the property. Upon the death of one tenant, his or her undivided interest passes to heirs through a probate proceeding; the interest does not pass to another tenant in common unless the surviving co-owner is an heir or a purchaser.
This is only a way of holding Title.
Are you trying to sell only one portion?
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Bitania Girma answered:
Yes you can. If the items were stated on you RPA & both you & seller signed the contract.

Good luck!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice