How To... in 90046 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Laura Coffey, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clarita, CA
Laura Coffey answered:
I'm considering a career change to a real estate agent, looking for counsel on the best way to proceed. Augustin Chavez
First you have to decide if you are the type of individual that can be on call 24/7. Getting into real estate is not easy. You are responsible for one of people 's largest purchase ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 22, 2012 How To... in Los Angeles
Steve Vennem…, Real Estate Pro in Pine Springs, MN
Steve Vennemann answered:
I have been an Appraiser for 10 years,I want to get out, the HVCC has killed my income.I want to become an agent. How hard is it to start over at 45?
Its not hard just find a company and person you like to work with and learn from them. I would work with someone who can teach you the ropes right away..
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 27, 2011 How To... in Los Angeles
Brian Byhower, Real Estate Pro in Hermosa Beach, CA
Brian Byhower answered:
how does my child join orcasttra?
Which insttrament does he play?
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 15, 2011 How To... in 90006
Brett Ehart,  in Phillips Ranch, CA
Brett Ehart answered:
How do l find the legal owner of a home in reseda ca?
Go to the county clerk's office and look it up. It's public information.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 23, 2014 How To... in Reseda
Dp2, Other/Just Looking in Virginia
Dp2 answered:
How to refinance residence in a irrevocable trust?
That's a very good question, and I'm curious about the answer for this one too.

You should run this past an estate-planning attorney. Yet, I wonder if s/he will suggest so ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 5, 2010 How To... in Los Angeles
CCC, Home Owner in San Diego, CA
CCC answered:
How do I link my Facebook fan page to trulia?
Hi, to what I know, that is not possible. You can share information but not link them.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 5, 2010 How To... in Los Angeles
Emelia Sanch…,  in Ontario, CA
Emelia Sanchez answered:
how to response counter offer when there is a relative big gap between our offerring and asking price.?
Jennie, first what is the home worth, is it over priced and you believe you are offering market value? Do you believe the property will not appraise for what the seller is asking for th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 21, 2011 How To... in Los Angeles
James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Hamilton, OH
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
need info on paystubs for self employed doing cash business, need this for a loan modthanks
Sorry you need to find ways to help you scam somewhere else.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 14, 2009 How To... in Los Angeles
Jacob Varghe…, Other/Just Looking in San Jose, CA
Jacob Varghese answered:
how to update income info on application?
What application are you referring to? Who is your loan officer, he should be able to do it.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 24, 2009 How To... in Los Angeles
Jonelle Bech…, Real Estate Pro in Sherman Oaks, CA
Jonelle Bechard answered:
Where can i apply for low income housing?
hI Lisa , You would apply at LAHD( Los Angeles Housing Department) if you need more information on low income housing please contact me at 818-605-3204

Thank you,

Jonelle Bechar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 27, 2009 How To... in Los Angeles
Homa Moaddel, Real Estate Pro in Foothill Ranch, CA
Homa Moaddel answered:
Is there a way to claim depreciation on investment property?
Hi Kaplan123,

Yes these is a way to claim depreciation on investment property and once your property produces income(when you rent it) you will have investment property.

You need ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 26, 2009 How To... in Los Angeles
Dyanna,  in California
Dyanna answered:
nose podria aser la oferta sin estar calificada? q se necesita para estar callificada?
No se puede hacer una oferta sin estar callificada. Para callificar necesitamos los taxes de 2007 y 2008, los W-2's, 2 talones de cheque(los mas recientes), y si tiene su dinero en la c ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 21, 2009 How To... in Wilmington
Crestico Rea…,  in Los Angeles County, CA
Crestico Realty answered:
A friend of mine is opening a real estate office, and as a sole proprietory, is interested obtaining E&O

Almost all of them are good. the bigger they get the harder filing a claim with them will get.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 18, 2009 How To... in Los Angeles
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
What do you look for in selecting a buyer's agent and a mortgage lender for a first time buyer?

a) are both professionals willing to invest time explain details to you
b) available work around YOUR professional and personal lifestyle
c) listen to all your qu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 28, 2011 How To... in Los Angeles
Terra Bruns, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clarita, CA
Terra Bruns answered:
are there special documents or forms banks require when purchasing REO property?
Yes, there are a number of additional papers because in 99% plus of the homes the bank gets back, they have never stepped foot in or on the property, so they make sure you know that, ag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 11, 2009 How To... in Los Angeles
Daniel Klein, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA
Daniel Klein answered:
How much should someone pay for a mortgage modification?
It is against the law to charge upfront Civil Code 1695 and 2425 I think, as long as the property is in default (3 months or more behind).
Modifications ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 10, 2012 How To... in 90041
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
Does anyone know how to read a residential lot survey?
The end results of a lot survey should be a plat map.
Do you have a specific question?
Trying to help someone read a plat map is like giving you a manicure on the phone....
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 2, 2008 How To... in Los Angeles, CA
David Van Sc…,  in 14094
David Van Schoonhoven answered:
How much harder is it to buy a home today since all the bad loans? Do I need more money to put down on a?
I am an agent in the Buffalo NY area. We have actually had a slight increase in values when many other markets are showing a decrease. Having some money when you finance a home is goo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 21, 2008 How To... in Los Angeles, CA
californiabr…,  in Los Angeles, CA
californiabrokerjd answered:
I am planning an owner occupied eviction in LA. If tenant is not out in 60 days what action do I take next?
What kind of LAHD inspection did he 'comply with?' Was this for habitability? Are you following the eviction procedures outlined by the Los Angeles Housing Department ( ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 13, 2010 How To... in Silver Lake
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90046 > How To... in 90046
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer