Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Using Trulia in 90030 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Feb 2, 2009
. answered:
A Quit claim or other transfer of the property must be for valauble consideration. Damn it - great question . You cannot transfer the asset but can have a nominee -why though?

Really - great question! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice