Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90030 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2,643
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Jenny Durling Team answered:
You may want to speak to a real estate attorney. A realtor could help you do the transaction, but if the two of you don't know what is equitable, it would be to your advantage to seek legal council ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu May 30, 2013
Diane McDonald answered:
Hi Debbie, I can help you find someone. That's such a beautiful part of NC. I have wonderful memories of spending summers on Ocracoke.

Diane McDonald
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun May 5, 2013
Gregorio Denny answered:
I read your other post about being declined. You need a second opinion on your FHA loan as I believe it can be closed. Contact me if you would like me to take a look for you.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Ron Escobar - Local Expert answered:
Try a mortgage banker.. they have access to lots of products... the one I recommend is usually a FHA DTI goes as high as 47% ... your fico is a little too low but should still get you there.

Good luck...

If you find my answer useful please give it Thumbs Up!

... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
Tony Warfield answered:
What is your definition of inexpensive?? On top of that you want something short term...that is very hard to come by, most landlords are looking for long term tenants.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Susan Bo'ur answered:
Please contact me directly, and I'll be happy to get you the info requested...If you are not currently working with a Realtor.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor
Coldwell Banker
... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Marge Bennett answered:
Check out Florida. We have no helmet law. Ironically, the gal who pushed this legisilation through was killed in a motorcycle accident not long after. We have no income tax and fairly low property tax. A few years ago we had a lot of properties in SW Florida for less than 50k. Not so many now and most need a good bit of work or are in less desireable areas. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Caroline Harabedian answered:
That should be acceptable as long as the landlord is okay with it (it's not bizarre).

Caroline Harabedian
RE-Search Concept
8700 Reseda Blvd., Suite 213-B
Northridge, California 91324
(818) 967-9626 mobile
(818) 979-0226 fax
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 1, 2013
SERGEY FEDNOV *** 424-777-9377 answered:
It's not as much about website as it is about the Realtor you working with.

You can check my website:

Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
Zack King answered:
I would say that is probable accurate in my area rents have been going up aggressively the past 2-3 years, now that the real estate market is starting to come back it would make sense for the rental market to level out. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 15, 2014
Jane Peters answered:
There is not enough information to answer this question intelligently. The only time a seller or their agent is exempt from the TDS is if it is an REO or a probate, but even then I believe it has to actually be provided with the exemption status on it. If it is a regular sale the seller is obliged to provide a TDS with the listing agent's signature on it and the buyer and buyer's agent also sign. This is supposed to be provided before the inspection so the inspector can check out any information of concern on it. But again, there is not enough information here. ... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Wed May 15, 2013
stephen webber answered:
Hi Mike
I have used hard money hundreds of times. I find the lender/investors on the media that is most used in the area. Craigs List, the local news paper etc. What I have done many times is put the hard money lender in first position and seller carry in second. The smart lenders are concerned with their positon as much as the cash down. If they are lending less than 50% to value and property will sell if the ever foreclose.
Best of Luck, Stephen
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 3, 2013
carlos parrague answered:
Definition of 'Tenants In Common - TIC' The co-owners of an undivided interest in real property. Tenants in common each own a separate and undivided interest in the same real property and each has an equal right to the possession and use of the property. Upon the death of one tenant, his or her undivided interest passes to heirs through a probate proceeding; the interest does not pass to another tenant in common unless the surviving co-owner is an heir or a purchaser.
This is only a way of holding Title.
Are you trying to sell only one portion?
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Bitania Girma answered:
Yes you can. If the items were stated on you RPA & both you & seller signed the contract.

Good luck!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Xochilt Ortiz answered:
Everyone loves a tax incentive. How about promoting the CSUN.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Dorene Slavitz answered:
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Ron Escobar - Local Expert answered:
I work with foreign buyers all the time. The process is pretty much the same as the one for US buyers... except you will need abut 50% down payment.

Transfer taxes are paid by the seller. Property taxes are about 1.25% of sales price yearly.
Transfer fees are about 2.5% to 3% of purchase price.

You will get a lot of responses from your question. Contact all responders and see who responds best via email... in this market you have to be able to move quickly and have knowledge... so try all of us out and go with the one you like most. By the way the commission for the buyer's agent is paid by the seller so we are all free. Pick the best!

Ron Escobar, MBAjavascript:{}
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Ron Escobar - Local Expert answered:
right on front, it will probably lower it due to traffic and noise.

0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
Ron Escobar - Local Expert answered:
You posted no question. Please resubmit.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Ron Escobar - Local Expert answered:
usually a Realtor gets paid a commission from the lanlord and it is free to you. However, everything is negotiable and if you want someone who help you in a complicated case, you may have to pay for their time.

You can try driving around and looking at "for rent" signs and then call directly and explain your situation to the landlord. They may require 2 or 3 months deposit.

I focus on high end residential and apartment buildings for sale, so I cannot help you, but someone else in this forum may be able to.

If you find my answer useful, give it a Thumbs Up!

... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice