Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 89031 : Real Estate Advice

  • All18
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 9
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Joseph Ruggeroli answered:
It would be my pleasure to search the available home listing in Sun City Aliante for you! There are Laurel models available but none that are have casitas. They range from 2104 sqare feet to 1157 square feet. Would you be interested in a home at SCA without a casita? Please contact me via email to discuss this further!

Thank you very much,
Joseph Ruggeroli
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 22, 2012
Smokey asked:
? & Is the crime rate highe. Does crime at this rates mild/med or high 4.72% or .93% ?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 26, 2015
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
Once you zero in on a property and intend to make an offer, the former or current owners/sellers will have that information for you. With all those utility bills it always depends on the size of the family, and their usage, some people use more water than others and it depends also on the property does it include a yard and lawn to be
taken care of etc. But there is no general number, once you know which property interests you, your Realtor you absolutely should work with, can get you utility details from the current owners which then will give you some idea, you should also ask for the electric bill, if the property has air conditioners or central air conditioning...

Good luck to you.
Edith YourRealtor4life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Johnny Huang, MBA answered:
You should go to the local police department and do your research there. Most agents don't even want to touch this answer for they may be accused of steering.

Good luck.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 24, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Not sure what specific area you are referring to; for any crime concerns, your best source of accurate information is the local police department; consider a call/visit and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area, do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals neighbors. As to flood zones, see link below.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Dec 4, 2010
Dawn Barrier answered:
You can check this out...public information at the Clark County Assessor site.....
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Dec 4, 2009
Anna M Brocco answered:
Why not stop by the local police department of any area of interest to you and ask all your questions--they will gladly address all of your concerns-- you'll be happy you did and thank yourself as you will have heard the facts firsthand.

... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu May 24, 2012
Bill Eckler answered:
Issues of neighborhood crime and safety are often best referred to the local police department. They have access to the most accurate and current information and are generally willing to be helpful.

Good luck
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 14, 2009
Roberta LaRocca answered:
Hi Pjalexis,

You could try the UNLV Enterprise Dental Center. 1750 Wheeler Peak Drive. 702-647-1074

There is also the Miles for Smiles, or the dental care offered through the clinics at the Nevada Health Centers site.

Hope that helps!

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice