Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 87508 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sat Jun 1, 2013
Arthur Miller answered:
If you are trying to list a house for sale I suggest you contact an Realtor that subscribes to Trulia.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
If looking to sell, consider inviting a few local agents from different realty companies, ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, review the data, ask opinions, determine worth, and go from there; otherwise, any local agent/realty office can provide you the information, they all have access to the same information. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 22, 2010
Steve Rizika answered:
Dear Cs:

Unless you can carry the costs for over a year I would not contemplate building such a home in this particular market. It could fly if you could sell from the 475 to 525 range and should be 1800+ square footage.

That is my 2 cents....anyone have something different to say?
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 17, 2010
Dallas Texas answered:
Are you talking about marketing your home? Or have buyer purchase home never see it as we might do when we purchase a gift for someone?

Speak with listing agent therefore you can comply with State laws market or sale any home and comply with state statues.

If you are doing a FSBO .... do you realize most home buyers turn to Realtor search for their home purchase than a FSBO.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 20, 2013
Victoria Murphy answered:
You need to speak with some very good finance people. I am going to suggest a few however there are quite a few great ones and there is money to be had
Tammy Blea with New Mexico Bank and Trust at 505-946-2520
Marty Enfield with Century Bank at 505-989-1939
Francis Phillips with 1st Metropolitan Mortgage at 505-982-8310

Hope this helps,
Victoria Murphy
Santa Fe Properties
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 15, 2009
Spence Ralston answered:
I believe the person or entity responsible for the closing of the transaction is responsible for preparing the 1099-S. So, if this was a cash transaction and you handled the paperwork then you would be responsible for filling out the 1099-S. If it was an attorney or a title company, then they would. Best bet is to talk with your accountant. ... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice