Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

87035 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Barbara Novitsky answered:
I am a relocation specialist with Century 21. You have a very valid question. I can assist you at no charge to find a relocation specialist who can answer all your questions about your geographic area of interest. There is a real estate designation called SENIORS REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST (SRES) that you may find of value. SRES designees work with the Senior community to focus on issues important to Seniors. Please contact me if you would like to discuss how I can help you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon May 10, 2010
Brandon DENT answered:
Search Advice