Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 86429 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Andrew Wilkinson answered:
Hi Gary,

This is a great question, and could best be answered by the listing agent. I have forwarded your question on for them to answer. However if you don't receive an answer within 24 hours, I'd recommend that you ask them directly by using the "Contage Property" button on this page:

Community Manager
Trulia Voices
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Vivien L Biggs PLC answered:
Good Morning Steve,

414 E Malibu Dr in Tempe is not available. If you would like help in finding a rental property contact me by email or phone and give me your criteria. You can also check on my website.

Have an AWESOME day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
480-289-7010 fax
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Rich Homer answered:
You should engage a local Realtor who can answer your questions best. Try finding one here
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 4, 2011
Lori Holliday answered:
Yes we do, April is a ways away, our office Tri State Realty is located in Bullhead City, we handle over 150 rentals and winter rentals, we also sell property. If you want to e-mail me at and I will send you a list of properties or go to and then click on property management and then go to property search, hope to hear from you soon, Lori Holliday-Owner,Realtor ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Loren Hoboy answered:
Your inquiry does not show the address or MLS number so we need more information. I work in the Greater Phoenix, but let the group know the address and you should get a reply.
Loren 623-239-6919
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Jim Mitchell answered:
Hello Jmr. Unfortunately, it's doubtful (although worth a try) that your lender(s) will perform a loan modification since these were 'investment' homes. The standard government loan mod program (HAMP) was designed for 'owner-occupied, primary residence' borrower's. I would still call each lender regardless of how you purchased them and tell them what is going on (ie: write a hardship letter). See if they'll at least look at your situation and attempt to do a loan mod through one of their programs.

There is also a chance (albeit slight) that the lender(s) might take the properties back on a 'died-in-lieu'. The lenders loss mitigation dept. can discuss that with you; each lender has their own set of guidelines regarding 'died-in-lieu' programs.

The other alternative is to find a good short sale agent in/around Bullhead area and short sale the properties.

Send me an email if you like and I'll send you a list of local real estate attorneys who can do a consult with you regarding your specific situation. I highly recommend it considering you're going to have some tax liability as well whether you short sale the homes or let them go into foreclosure.

Jim Mitchell
Century 21 All Star, REALTORS
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice