Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 78760 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 12
Thu Nov 15, 2012
John Crowe answered:
I don't know of one, though suggest you contact a commercial broker. There is a church property for sale in East Austin near the MetroRail MLK station.

Good luck!
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Since you are asking a legal question, it's really in your best interest to consult with an attorney, he/she can better advise...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 2, 2011
Astrolion answered:
Strange question. ....Were you not present?

However, If I understand you correctly you want to know who handled the listing, sale and closing of your home. I would suggest that you go to your Country Register of Deeds, with the address and legal description of the property and/or tax id number. What you want to obtain is a copy of the Deed that was filed.

When you obtain the Deed on the bottom of the deed you should find "Drafted by" and "Return to" this may provide you with some information on who handled the closing. If it does not, I would suggest contacting the purchaser for this information. (The purchaser will be listed on the deed).
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 25, 2016
Janet Quenon Holt answered:
You are under your broker as a real estate agent and must addressed this with your broker. Some brokers do not allow property management as there are additional accounting reporting and IRS requirements. ... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 12, 2010
Linda Lorenzo answered:
That is rather a vague question. It really depends on the years they were built. Are we talking about a 2007 vs a 1995 or a 1985 vs a 1973? The newer home (2007) would have quite a bit more value as everything is so much newer. Older homes perhaps not so much. Are there other comps in the neighborhood? Is there only the one home that is newer because the older homes will give it less value. It is better to be in a homogenous neighborhood than the only home different from the others. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Dallas Texas answered:
Best confer with your broker who probably has some type of training class for new agents.

Good luck with your new profession !

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Fri May 21, 2010
Cindy Wendling & Lori Steinbarger answered:
Try calling Watty Puryear at Stagecoach Moving and see what he suggests, great mover!! 512-894-3417. Good Luck, Cindy Wendling
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 23, 2010
1st Zero-Emissions Realtor answered:
I recommend you advise directly with a Short Sale and Foreclosure specialist in Vallejo (or wherever the house is located) who can speak directly about State practices and procedures for this situation.

When you have a moment, email me or call me direct and I will get your info and have a specialist call you to help you out.

It doesn't cost you anything, so don't worry about costs.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 17, 2008
Roy DuBose answered:
check with austin tenant council -- there's a link on the city of austin website -- while not an attorney, from experience i've come to understand that tenants have rights and landlords have responsibilities laid out in that legal document -- ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 14, 2008
San Juanita Schafer answered:
Laura, I am not a loan officer, but the refi amounts will depend upon the appraisal. If you disagree with the appraisal, then you may need more information. Be sure the appraisal done is not a "drive by".

San Juanita Schafer, Realtor, e-PRO, GRI
You may also register at my website for a Market Snapshot for your property. I won't bug you, unless you ask. : ))
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 14, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
You should check with teh assessors office and/or the tax collector. You will be able to look up the owners name as well as purchase information. If you wanted to take it further you could go to the county registry of deeds and look up the deed and mortgage info knowing the owners name and date of purchase. i hope this helps and good luck with your search ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 8, 2008
Dominick Dina answered:
Yes, I would use Chris Weber at (210) 477-1993.

Good luck

Dominick Dina
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice