Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 78299 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Shail Patel answered:

Email me your contact information please.

Shail Patel
Keller Williams Realty Alamo Heights
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Carrie Heath answered:
If you are a Veteran, you can certainly get a VA loan! You would apply with whichever lender you are most comfortable with - most lenders can do and are happy to do VA loans. Enjoy your home hunting! ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Jesus Rangel answered:
Yes a Veteran can get a home improvement from the VA and you can also get one from Texas Veteran's program.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Michael Russell answered:
I could be wrong but Most hardwood I've seen done had a subfloor on top of the concrete. That doesn't include snap together variety. ceramic tile can be placed on concrete. You need the thin set to bond to the tile and the concrete so not sure if the polish should be removed or not. Ask around at a bbix box home improvement store or one of the small flooring places. You might even get some samples and see which ones look better in your home. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 2, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
Appears that many home buyers like homes that are light / medium khaki color on walls, white trim. Many of our buyers love color in their own personal home however difficult to show a home with red walls UNLESS gender specific bedroom for a girl or boy. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Voices Member answered:
Bret, Go to this site and you can get a list from Hud of lenders that handle these loans..

Best of luck, Dunes
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 8, 2009
Dominick Dina answered:

Not sure what you mean by the building lines. If the home was not built on the property being sold, then it is on someone else's property and a real estate lawyer is needed.

If it was not built within the setback, then a variance from the jurisdiction is needed by the current owner prior to the sale.

QUESTION: How old is the survey? If it is not current, then a new survey is required. Also, if new, have you discussed this with the person who performed the survey?

Good luck

Dominick Dina

NOTE: This reply is not to be construed as legal advice.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice