Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

76179 : Real Estate Advice

  • All36
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying18
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 434
Tue Mar 12, 2013
David answered:
talk to David, for more details...
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Enyinna Ezeife-Oshakuade answered:
That depends on what type of financing you are getting. With FHA loans you're usually looking at a
about 3.5% of the price in down payment. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

God bless,
Enyinna Ezeife-Oshakuade
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty
Licensed R.E. Broker in MA & TX
*Making dreams come true
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Brian Rickard answered:
Call me tomorrow and I can put you in touch with someone that has several coming on the market soon. I don't think she has leased them yet.

817.988.1588 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 17, 2016
Deb Jones answered:
I would be happy to send you a seller's net sheet to show you typical closing costs that are involved in selling a home here. Please send me your email address and I will send it to you. Thanks! ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Heather Johnson Clay answered:
Is the house to be sold on the market? You can purchase on a contingency if it's under contract... Call me and I can help...I'm a realtor with coldwell banker 8178914089
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 2, 2013
John Straub answered:
Good Morning Judy
This will depend on the landlord or leasing company that manages the property. Best of luck to you.

John Straub
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Stephen Riella answered:
I can give you a hand. The office I work at is right off of Hulen and I have lived in the area for sometime now. Shoot me an email and let me know what extras you are looking for and I will get right on it. Also, let me know the move in date you need. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Bruce Lynn answered:
That;s a question for an attorney, but not at all unusual for banks to postpone sale dates, sometimes several times.

Have you tried to work directly with the bank for a loan modification? ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Sloan Yorek answered:
Happy to help.
Sloan Yorek, Brants Realtors
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Rick DeVoss answered:
Welcome to Fort Worth!
There are mnay nice neighborhoods for a young couple like you to live in. Specific school districts may not be an issue for you yet, but the best schools also set the best prices for re-selling a property, and some day you will want to move on, and sell your house. The best overall area in Tarrant County is the Northeast quadrant, and it is called the "Mid-Cities" because it is centrally located in between FW and Dallas. It is close to the DFW airport and there are some nice shopping malls scattered throughout the area.
Based on the qualifying numbers you have given, there are many nice homes available in the neighborhoods of the Mid-Cities. I have been selling houses here for over 32 years, and it is a great place to live! I could go on and on with a list of good restaurants, etc.
Why don't you contact me personally, and then I'll be able to send you some details and photos of houses that fit in your price range. Whenever you are ready, we can go out and tour a few homes to see what you think of them. And then when you are ready to buy one, I'll help you through the whole process, making sure there are no surprises for you along the way. Tell me a little more about where you are now, and when youi hope to arrive here in FW.

Best regards,

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services


... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 23, 2013
John Straub answered:
Good Afternoon Pickmeup
There are several areas that this describes. Tanglewood, Overton Park, Overton Woods are just a few. What is the prove point and what is the square footage that you are looking for?

John Straub
Kellet Williams Realty
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Annie Gillespie answered:
Central High seems to be the school, based on MLS listings. You can go to to see boundary maps. I would call them personally, since they may change with the new school year. Their number is : 817-744-1000, they are closed due to MLK Day but you could call them tomorrow. If you need a Realtor, my number is 817-413-4969, I would be glad to help you.

Annie Gillespie
Peace & Love Fathom Realtor
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Bruce Lynn answered:
Potentially, but you will need to qualify for both loans..... you just want to explain the situation to your loan officer and see if your income qualifies for both homes.
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Hi Jill

If you have an iPhone you can ask Siri, or you can Google it.

Or please provide your address.

Good luck

0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Britta Hinze answered:
I would be happy to help you. Please contact me, and I can direct you to a fantastic local mortgage lender who can help you get qualified for a VA loan.

Britta Hinze, Realtor®
Seen on HGTV's House Hunters!
Alexander Chandler Realty, LLC
6336 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76116
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Rick DeVoss answered:
There is not enough information given here for me to answer your question. But I am a dog lover, too! We currently have 3 dogs and a cat in the house.
First, we would have to know how much rent you can afford, and then we'll establish a price range that you are willing to look at. Second, we would have to know what areas you and your family are willing to live in.
Once we have the parameters of price and location set, then we can begin looking for houses to rent. The timing of your move may also be critical for you. If you are not ready to pay the rent for the next month, then it is too early to consider houses which are on the market now. But when I know when your current lease is up, then we will begin the search for a nice house at the appropriate time.
Your concern seems to be focused on a large dog you have. Most, but not all, landlords will consider a family pet once they know they have a good tenant who is submitting an application. So let's get YOU approved first, and then we can work on the landlord to get him to approve having a dog in residence. There will be a large deposit for a large dog, and some of it may be NON-refundable. Each landlord makes up their own rules. Small dogs, and even children, can cause as much damage to a property as a large dog can. It all depends on how they have been trained.
So my recommendation to a landlord is to go to the tenant's current residence and see how the dog is behaving there. You might even suggest that in your application to a partcular landlord that they come meet your dog at your current home. It might help if you offered a large deposit for the animal. (Money talks.) But most property managers have set rules, and many of them are prejudiced against large dogs.
If you will give me your parameters, I will gladly run a search for you. Then we can ask each landlord what their pet policy is.
Good Luck!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA TReal Estate Services


... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Heather Johnson Clay answered:
I have one in Arcadia park that is a short sale 5 bedrooms..2 story... Or I can help u find one that is a foreclosure ready for immediate move In...heather Johnson coldwell banker
8178914089 ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Guy Gimenez answered:
You will need to seek legal counsel since no one here has read your original contract and what contract terms, if any, survived the closing. Take the deed, contract and all closing documents to a seasoned real estate attorney. I would suggest you do this soon since your credit will continue to be at risk and the home could ultimately move to foreclosure which time the lawsuits are likely to fly. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Enyinna Ezeife-Oshakuade answered:
I have several on the market now, please call me at 817-808-7831. God bless.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Ron Thomas answered:
As a rule; if you pay less than 20% down, you will have PMI which will add to your monthly payment.
There are some Programs that can reduce the Down and even bypass the PMI.
Talk to your Mortgage Officer. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice