Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 76137 : Real Estate Advice

  • All58
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying32
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 3
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Scott Godzyk answered:
If you would like to get into the foreclosuyre cleaning business the 1 thing that most banks will ask for is insurance. Depending on state laws where you live, you may or may not have to register as a business. You should have business cards, have a loist of what services you can provide and what the costs of them will be.

I would start in your local area by visiting the listing agents who specialize in bank owned homes, offer free estimates, same day service for them and offer prices just below market value. if you get the jobs do a good job and you will get repeat business.

i have a whole blog with tips on what to do and what not to do.

please check it out
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Jon Wise answered:
Not sure what you mean. Can you explain what it is you are wanting?

Call me if it's easier.

Jon Wise
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Margaret T. Hatcher answered:
This happens all the time with husbands and wives. One has credit and the other is a MESS. Therefore we have only one apply for the loan. The house is in the name of Mary Jones. (now we all know that Dick Jones can get his share of the house so lets say dick and Jane are not married and he is Dick Smith.) a few weeks or couple of months later they (at a title company if I have my way) add Dick Smith to the Title or Deed. Dick does not owe on the house but he has survivors rights.
Ask the Title company, For this you may want to close at a Real Estate Atty's office. I would leave the unrelated person out of it but it is up to y'all.

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice