Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 75238 : Real Estate Advice

  • All18
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Tim Moore answered:
Normally just renters insurance. It covers your contents of the unit and will take care of things should you have a problem. It's pretty cheap as insurance goes.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Bruce Lynn answered:
I'm thinking about 1% of the value, but this is easy to find out.
Call your insurance agent and give them the address.
They'd love to get more of your business and most will be happy to provide you a quote.

Search homes in 75212 zip code here:,CONDO,MULTI,LAND,FARM,COM,VAC,RENTAL/listingtype/Resale%20New,Foreclosure%20Bank%20Owned,Short%20Sale,Lease%20Rent/
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed May 9, 2012
Kevin D. Brown answered:
That information should be listed on the CAD. If not, a title company can run a search for you. I can help put you in touch with some title companies I know who can obtain that info for you quickly and efficiently

Kevin D. Brown
KDB Properties
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 30, 2014
Mary Beth Harrison answered:
There is not going to be a simple answer to your question. Many factors go into building a home, exterior choice, interior choices (granite vs other counter choices in all areas kitchen, bath etc) carpet vs hard wood floors and the list goes on. You need to speak with the specific builder you are going to use or interview several and see what they say based on your direction. Also be sure to add at least $10,000 to the bid for any changes you might make and believe me you will make changes once you start the process,

MaryBeth Harrison
Keller Williams Realty
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue May 18, 2010
Mary Beth Harrison answered:
Call John Lunardon with Allstate 972-671-0404

Mary Beth Harrison
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 4, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
I invest property here in Dallas you may contact my office via email refer to this question. On a $250K property my insurance is approx. $1000K per year. I dont have the permission of my agent to release their name or # on a public forum.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice