For Rent in 73127 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


David and Ch…, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
David and Charlotte Greganti answered:
Need/Rent: Edmond area.No smoking house! I do not have any animals. S/W/M transferring to OK. Need: 2 bedroom (no apartment);$850 to $1050.
Contact our leasing department at 405-691-2556, or call our Edmond office 405-330-2626 to see if they have anyone handling rentals.

Tell them David & Charlotte Greganti gave you this ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 6, 2012 For Rent in Oklahoma City
Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
Where to find nice 2bd section 8 house?
Any property can go section 8 as long as;
1) The owner will accept your voucher
2) They, the owner, meet the section 8 vender standards
3) The property meets section 8 standards
... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 11, 2012 For Rent in Oklahoma City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > 73127 > For Rent in 73127
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer