Moving in 73118 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mel Morgan,  in Oklahoma City, OK
Mel Morgan answered:
poor credit fixed income need home for 4 children is there a possible fixer out there for low deposit rent to own with fenced yard in city
Lle19*57, I'm so sorry for your loss. The short answer to your question is yes, there's a home for every need, and if we look carefully enough and long enough, we will find on ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 2, 2011 Moving in Oklahoma City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > 73118 > Moving in 73118
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer