Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

70894 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 172
Fri Jun 10, 2011
Trevor Huntingford answered:
Yes you as an individual can but if your question is can you buy it without the assistance of a Broker/Agent there would be no benefit to you. The foreclosed properties are listed for sale by a broker and should you want to buy one it would do nothing but help you to work with an agent the represents you as there is no savings in the purchase price because the seller (in this case the bank) will be paying a set commission amount that has already been negotiated when the listing was taken. So if you are just looking to save money know that you won't be by working without a professional.

Hope that helps,

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 7, 2011
Drew Langhart answered:

That'a definitely a high possibility. I saw available units at Lake Beau Pre yesterday. Let me know which ones are you top choices, and I'll send those options to you.

My email is
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 27, 2011
Latasha Swain asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 16, 2016
Courtney Brown answered:
Their are no standard fees. I can list and market your home for 1% and allow you to choose the commission for the buyers agent 1, 2, or 3 %. Total 4% or less. Call with any questions.

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 11, 2015
Brenda Temple answered:
The Rural Development program is for all Rural areas. You can also do VA loans if you are a Veteran. There is also ways that you can get your down payment from bond programs if you fit the program guidelines. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing a home. I have 30+ years in mortgage banking as well as 11 years in Real Estate. I am here to help you work through the process and answer your questions as you go. Rural Development is a great program if you fit within the family income limits. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Molly Moore answered:
One of the most sought after areas in town. Sounds like you were ahead of your time. Lots of homes available now, of course, and lots of motivated sellers.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Dallas Texas answered:
You can apply for a loan have a mortgage broker review your files. In majority of the applications with lower scores you would be required have approx. 625 credit score + 3.5% or more down payment

However only a mortgage broker can determine all these particulars

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Rinaldi Jacobs Jr answered:

If you are still looking to move into the University view subdivision please let me know. I will contact homeowners and sellers in that area to see if I can find a home that will meet your needs. Email me ( and I will make sure that you are helped. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Katherine Racine answered:
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Luke Chiniche answered:
CAll Lewis Companies; they manage the condo complex.

Luke Chiniche, Realtor
Pro Sold Realty
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Mar 10, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Why would you want to bypass your former agent, there is much work that still needs to be done in order to get you to the closing table; as for selling without your agent, much would depend on the agreement you had, expiration dates, etc.; review the document. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 13, 2011
craig mirambell answered:
Appraisers are who the mortgage company will contact to reach the purchase price. So if you have an appraisal i would say shoot for that price. Now keep in mind if at fair market value, it may not be as quick of a sale vs the 15,000 lower price. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Cindy Allen answered:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Danielle Goheen answered:
Well, that's negotiable. Most times, the seller will agree to compensate the real estate agent. If they do not, the buyer can pay the agent's fee themselves in exchange for their representation. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Danielle Cooley, 225 810-2437
Keller Williams Realty
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 25, 2011
Scott Saporito answered:
Erin, I can help you. Contact me by email at . (Leave out the underline spaces in the first part of my email address)

We can discuss more of your needs then. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 18, 2011
Jamie Ourso answered:
There is a 3bdrm unit available now for $1500/month. Email me at for other rental listings.
Jamie Ourso
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 25, 2011
Brrenter asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 30, 2010
Sally Grenier answered:
Hi Katrina,
If you don't get any answers from agents in your area, please feel free to contact me. I can refer you to a Coldwell Banker agent in our Baton Rouge office.

Good luck! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search Advice