Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

68124 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 177
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Justin Phillips answered:
Find out here...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 30, 2012
Annali Leach answered:
You could purchase a home and have the mortgage payment be at or below $600 / month. It takes 30 days to close on a purchase. Otherwise, your best place to find rentals would be

Good luck!

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Momog578 asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Skhuram asked:
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Gary W. Baumert answered:
Are you willing to look at duplex's, are you a renter or a buyer? Once we establish your needs I can
help you with your options. Will the family and single person be related?
Call or email me with your specific needs and I will help you.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Carol Schrader answered:
Not long at all... IF the house is in good enough shape to go FHA.
I could take a look and give you a free consultation.

Carol Schrader
Deeb Realty
402-676-1751 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 16, 2012
Billie Atkinson answered:
The market has turned quickly. Homes are selling quickly, inventory is down and sales are up.
Might have been a problem a year or two ago but now now.

My last 3 listings sold within a week and had multiple offers. My buyers have had to go over asking price to purchase homes because of the buyer competition.

Our market is one again strong.

A year or two ago your question would apply but now today.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Tim Maxwell answered:
Thu Sep 20, 2012
kenneth Landolt answered:
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Billie Atkinson answered:
It means the sellers are upside down on their loan.
The amount they need to pay off the mortgage with the bank is more than they can get from the sale of their home.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Dennis Thomas answered:
If the addendum was signed and accepted by both parties, then that would be the agreed upon terms of sale. Best to contact your agents manager for a discussion with the seller and listing agent. They can advise if you need to review with an attorney to confirm details. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Shellie Nelson answered:
I can tell you that the home is not for sale currently but I cant answer whether it's for rent or not. Please let me know of anything else I can do to assist.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 1, 2012
Lila Schmidt answered:
Best thing to do is call a loan officer make plan to correct your credit score.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 1, 2012
Paul Steffes answered:
What is your criteria? I have one that I may be avail around that time, a 2 bed 1 bath. around the 60th and L area.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Susan Clark answered:
I recommend you hire a licensed appraiser to provide you with a full report to determine the sale price.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu May 24, 2012
Don Maclary answered:
This may be on the table in the future, as of now that is probably a bad idea.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 2, 2014
Fred Collins answered:
If you have an email, I can show comparisons on what you are looking for. That way, you can see what is happening in both subdivisions.

You can reach me at 4025403811 or ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu May 10, 2012
My NC Homes Team answered:
If the home you sold was your primary residence then you don't ever have to invest the proceeds into another home if you don't want to buy another home. If you are referring to doing a 1031 like kind exchange, to defer taxes on an investment property, then you would have had to designate the property you sold for this prupose at the time of the sale and you would have 180 days to identify the new investment property that you were buying and could not use the proceeds from the sale for any other purpose.

If you have further questions you would be better off speaking with your accountant or a lawyer in your area.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 18, 2012
John Hardy answered:
You can write that in the purchase agreement for consideration to start negotiations. Hope this helps. Regards, John
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Donna answered:
I have a 2bed on 180/Harrison. What's your budget Chris?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search Advice