Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in 64113 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Jul 29, 2008
Elizabeth Gilbert answered:
You will have to hire a lawyer and take them to court to get a judgement against them for rent payment. They probably won't show up to court and if they don't, the judge will allow you to evict them. Usually the judge gives about 30 days or so for the tenants to get out. Then after that time is up, if they are still not out, you can contact the sherrif's office and an officer will actually come and put them and their belongings out on the street.

So your first step is to hire a lawyer and he or she will help you get your rent or at least get them evicted.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Trulia Roger answered:
Hi JB,
We didn't take them away--they're still there:

If you do a search from our home page, you'll get to a property search results page. In the navigation at the top, point your mouse to "Stats and Trends" and you'll see a drop-down menu with the heat map link.

I hope this helps.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice