Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 60804 : Real Estate Advice

  • All26
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying17
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Suzanne Hamilton answered:
You should consult with an attorney. But if the bank has foreclosed on the property, there should be no obligation for you to insure a home you no longer own. The only thing requiring you to be responsible for insurance is usually your mortgage, but if the bank has foreclosed, the property should no longer be your responsibility. If the bank has not foreclosed, you should check with an attorney about your obligations. Good luck. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 2, 2009
Barrympf1 asked:
Search Advice