Home Insurance in 60641 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Starrynight1…,  in Chicago, IL
Starrynight12hk asked:
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 8, 2011 Home Insurance in Chicago
Mike McCallum, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Mike McCallum answered:
What is the average home owners insurance for a one bedroom one bathroom Condo in the north side of Chicago?

Your monthly assessment will cover the insurance for the building. Your insurance policy only needs to cover the contents making it similar to a renters policy. For an accur ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 5, 2011 Home Insurance in 60660
Klopas Strat…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Klopas Stratton answered:
cannot find an insurance co. for my bucktown condo as it is renter occupied
Had same issue myself, call Laura Deppert, State Farm, Downers Grove... She insured my rental condo ...
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 23, 2013 Home Insurance in 60647
Philip Sencer, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Philip Sencer answered:
First time home owner buying home owner insurance
There is no common amount. It depends on how much coverage you want. Some condo associations require a specific amount while others do not care. Just call a few Ins companys up and ask ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 8, 2011 Home Insurance in Chicago
Brandon Schu…, Real Estate Pro in Western Springs, IL
Brandon Schuppe answered:
Looking for affordable Home Owners Insurance
Try calling Nick Zanoni from State Farm Insurance. 708-442-7755.

Tell him I gave you his number.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 14, 2010 Home Insurance in Uptown
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you have bad credit where can you go for home insurance
Start by contacting more than one local insurance agency and go from there.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 17, 2010 Home Insurance in Chicago
Gerard Dunn, Real Estate Pro in Chevy Chase, MD
Gerard Dunn answered:
I am buying a condo as my first home purchase and trying to determine the best condo insurance to go with.
The condominium will have insurance in place to cover the physical structure of the building.

Any policy you purchase will cover the interior of the unit.

Find a reputable local ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 21, 2010 Home Insurance in Chicago
Al Akerman, Real Estate Pro in Lakewood, NJ
Al Akerman answered:
Rent loss insurance?
It is insurance included in an ordinary homeowners policy for an extra few dollars.

In case of a fire, etc. where the house becomes uninhabitable, it would cover you (during the ren ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 26, 2009 Home Insurance in 60624
Grace Morioka, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Grace Morioka answered:
Responsibility for the liability, warranty, fixes for a water flood caused by a frozen pipe in a new condo?
Hello Samir and thanks for your question.

Let me see if I can help you.

If you live in a condominium, the only areas that you actually own are the interior air spaces bounded by t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 7, 2009 Home Insurance in Chicago
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60641 > Home Insurance in 60641
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer