Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

60602 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3,661
Fri Mar 21, 2014
Joe Schiller answered:
go to the cook county assessors office and they will tell you
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Erickson Ocasio answered:

We currently have a listing at 5801 N Sheridan # 16A and had a few showings. We can certainly help list your property and show your property together with ours. Please contact me at or 773-856-6200.


... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Bill J Deligiannis answered:
Keep on knocking on doors and work with a Realtor who can assist you. A landlord and/or Realtor cannot deny you based solely on the Sec 8 Voucher.

Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance. ... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 18, 2014
Steve Smither answered:

You do not need an attorney for the closing unless you would want them to go through the paperwork to make sure you are getting the loan you expect to get.
Congratulation on your refinance.

Steve Smither
Senior Loan Originator
One Mortgage INC.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Deb Russcol answered:
There can be no answer to this question. First of all Chicago is 30 miles long and 10 miles wide. Condos are in 2 flats and in 900 unit buildings and everything in between. Old, new, updated and rehabbed. Small and huge. It is just too open a question. Even if you can you narrow it down the next questions are is it a foreclosure, short sale or regular sale? Can the property be rented... so many more questions. I think if you are looking to buy the real questions are quite different.

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Bill J Deligiannis answered:
This will vary widely based on what neighborhood you are looking at.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Raviance Cotton answered:
I have plenty studios in that price range on Chicago's West, Southshore and Rogers Park areas, and 1 bedrooms under $800 in Rogers Park
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Nate Buttrey answered:
Hi Enienal,

What is the question?
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 13, 2013
Manuel Brown answered:

Where are you looking to live? Also, I would as well as any other broker would need to have more detail. Feel free to send me an email at
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Ian Halpin answered:
Typically what this means is that the borrower pays down some of the principal and the lender them re amortizes the balance hence lowering the monthly payments. I believe it's only done with fixed rate loans but depending on your lender anything is possible. I think it is not allowed on FHA loans. Personally I have never had a client do this. A refi is obviously more common if the loan qualifies.
I hope this helps. You should talk to a qualified mortgage broker to get very specific answers to all your questions.

Best of luck.

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Mystery solved - I can help you
Sam Sharp
Senior VP of Mortgage
Guaranteed Rate
773 290 0455
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Sandro Gonzalez, ABR answered:
Yes it would, however, to be safe scraping all the paint off is best... The reason FHA won't allow chip paint is the potential for lead poisoning.. Hope this helps!
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Philip Sencer answered:
You need to ask your lender!!!!! Who is paying for all of this? I hope not you because the deal may not work out and you would be out the money.
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 18, 2013
David Hanna answered:
Work with a Realtor who knows the area and how to access foreclosed properties.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 29, 2013
David Hanna answered:
Hi Katie-

I do this for other investors outside the US. I am available
to discuss this via email or via phone.

Dave Hanna
(773) 732-9123
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 8, 2017
Yep. Wintrust Mortgage.

Call me at 847-939-9411


Matt Bukovy
Senior Mortgage Consultant
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Matt Laricy answered:
I dont see anything on the market in there right now.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Matt Laricy answered:
Each unit owner can do what they want with their places as long as its within guide lines of the associations and the law.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Matt Laricy answered:
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Kathryn Schrage answered:
I live right around the corner. I believe this has been rented. Please feel free to contact email
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice