Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 60074 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Martin Foster answered:
Hey How are you?

Send me an email to OR call my cell at 630.429.4486 with the property address. I will be glad to get some information for you on this property or any others you are interested in. :) ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Dec 22, 2011
Kathy Diegel answered:
Hi Carol,

You can sign a quit claim deed but make sure you are not listed as a borrower on the loan. I am dealling with a situation right now where it's a divorce so the wife quit claimed the deed to her husband. Their home is currently listed as a short sale. However they both were served a summons for foreclosure.

Kathy Diegel
Coldwell Banker Residential
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 22, 2011
Cathy Bureau answered:
Your county should have a land data account that you can access. It will let you look at the deeds recorded. If you need help, contact a title company as they access these databases every day.

Good luck!

Cathy Bureau
Green Home Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice