Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 60060 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Laura Feghali answered:
Hello Mundelein,
You would need to contact your local tax assessor's office and file an appeal. Numerous residential homes throughout the country may be overly assessed in value depending upon when their re-evaluation was performed. This is the main criteria for reducing a property's taxes but each municipality operates differently so you need to speak with your local tax assessor's department to determine if you can reduce your property's taxes and what the process is.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice