For Rent in 60025 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


JoAnn Casali, Real Estate Pro in Glenview, IL
JoAnn Casali answered:
how can we rent a house for a corporation?
It sounds like you are the owner asking about renting out your home to a corporation, is that correct? You would have to check zoning ordinances with the village before proceeding.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013 For Rent in 60026
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Glenview > 60025 > For Rent in 60025
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer