Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 55346 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue May 17, 2011
Carl Henker answered:
You will need to supply your discharge paperwork (showing the judgement discharge) to the credit reporting agencies and ask for your file to be corrected. Your lender/loan officer should be providing direction and assistance with this issue. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 20, 2009
Aaron Dickinson answered:
Probably not. You agreed to a set amount and terms at that time, which is what the bank then set aside for you for closing the refi. If the rates went up would you expect them to pass on the increase to you?

You can always threaten to walk from the refinance if they don't drop the rate but they guaranteed to honor the rate you agreed to before and my feeling is you should do the same.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 23, 2009
Elizabeth Fuller answered:
Search Advice