Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 54308 : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Shanna Rogers answered:
Hi Alisa,

You need to contact an attorney and have all your rental/lease paperwork available.

As for continuing to pay the rent - if you are living there, you need to pay rent or you are trespassing/squatting which is illegal. If you don't want to pay the rent, you should move out.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 14, 2011
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
Tue May 25, 2010
Colleen McMahon answered:
You can call a local real estate office. Many of us do know some agents that only handle BPO's.

Good Luck!

Century 21 Crest
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Go Packers!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 2, 2011
Pam Winterbauer answered:

I would work on increasing my credit score. 100% percent financing with a credit score under 720 is next to impossible.

You might be able to get a FHA loan with your current credit score if you had a 3% down payment. Your best bet is to increase that credit score to work towards getting a good loan. ... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Search Advice