Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

48224 : Real Estate Advice

  • All45
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying28
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1,021
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Haig Istamboulian answered:

If you click on the link below, you will see every home that is currently listed for lease in the two (2) zip codes that you asked about.

Look through these and see if you like anything. If you do, contact the listing agent and they will be able to help you.

Thank you and Good Luck,

(248) 379-6547
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Roland Vinyard answered:
If it is an institution, they probably will send something. On the other hand, it will be their's soon enough if you are not paying. Why don't you ask them?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Karen Paytas answered:
Missing three years of property tax payments can cause a home to go to tax sale.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas
Real Living Kee Realty
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Haig Istamboulian answered:

The listing that you see on Trulia states that it is only listed as "PUBLIC RECORD" and not listed for sale. It is listed only for informational purposes only. So there aren't any interior pictures listed to send you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

(248) 379-6547
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Crystal Hardison answered:
Please contact me and I can assist you.
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Theresa Davis answered:

This property is not available for land contract. There are however homes that you can purchase on land contract. If you need a list of these properties or have any questions feel free to give me a call or email.

Best Regards,
Theresa Davis
The Real Estate Team
248-809-3122 Office
313-575-8992 Cell
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Tim Moore answered:
From Wikipedia:

A 'land contract' (sometimes known as a “contract for deed,” "agreement for deed," "land installment contract" or an “installment sale agreementâ) is a contract between a seller and buyer of real property in which the seller provides financing to buy the property for an agreed-upon purchase price and the buyer repays the loan in installments. Under a land contract, the seller retains the legal title to the property, while permitting the buyer to take possession of it for most purposes other than legal ownership. The sale price is typically paid in periodic installments, often with a balloon payment at the end to make the timelength of payments shorter than a corresponding fully amortized loan without a final balloon payment. When the full purchase price has been paid including any interest, the seller is obligated to convey legal title to the property to the buyer. An initial down payment from the buyer to the seller is usually also required by a land contract. The legal status of land contracts varies from region to region.

Since a land contract specifies the sale of a specific item of real estate between a seller and buyer, a land contract can be considered a special type of real estate contract. In the usual, more conventional real estate contracts, a seller does not provide a loan to the buyer; the contract either does not specify a loan or includes provisions for a loan from a different "third party" lender, usually a financial institution in practice. When third party lenders are involved, typically a lien called a mortgage or trust deed is placed on the property so that the value of the property is used as collateral until the loan is paid in full.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat May 11, 2013
John Juarez answered:

If your management company cannot give you pertinent advice, what are they good for?

The agent who helped you to buy the house may be of help.

A real estate attorney may be necessary. Costly, but will get the job done right. ... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Pam Sawyer answered:
I did not see an address with your request...Thanks
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 6, 2013
Hussein Saad answered:
Call me 313-2823600 I will help you my name is Sam if I don't answer leave a vm
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Toni Jennings answered:
Please give me a call I specialize in home sales in Detroit's Historical Neighborhoods:

S. Toni Jennings | Realtor®
City Living Detroit | Redefining Urban Living
444 West Willis, Ste. 108, Detroit, MI 48201
Mobile: 313.409.4740 | Main: 313.242.7800

CityLivingDetroit | Twitter | Facebook
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Tim Moore answered:
Yes, anyone can sell their property anytime they want. If you have a lease the new owner must honor it until it expires.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Delores Goodson answered:
Give me a call. Delores Goodson 313-575-2336 Front Page Realty
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jan 25, 2013
Donald Moore answered:
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Jeremy Alexander answered:
It sold for 90,634 at the sherif sale.

Jeremy Alexander
Front page realty
313 877 9020
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Laura Lewis asked:
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Justin Mehren answered:
Kelvin you can contact David at (313) 444-7392. We have a couple properties that we are open to Land Contract sales on that he can review with you.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Graziella Bruner answered:
You can talk to the bank or credit Union that you're associated with or talk to a Hard Money Lender.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Haig Istamboulian answered:

The home is back on the market. It had an offer on it and the previous buyer canceled it. The house is currently listed at $109,900.00 and if you click on the link you can view the listing. Please let me know if you would like to see the home, my contact information is listed below.

Thank you,

(248) 379-6547
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice