Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Market Conditions in 46614 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue Mar 25, 2014
Lisa LeBlanc answered:
Hi, Melissa

A real estate agent can do a CMA for you for free. You can call any real estate office or get a personal referral from someone that has been happy with the agent they have used. I would be happy to provide you with a CMA, as well. It would require me to come out to your home and take a look. Please let me know if you are interested, I would be happy to help you. Thank you !! ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice