Remodel & Renovate in 46222 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Orich, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Scott Orich answered:
Is it worth converting my duplex into a single-family home?

You are correct that some single family properties in the Central Av area have sold for $300K+. With the square footage and number of bedrooms and baths that you have it is wort ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 10, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis
Michael Weav…, Real Estate Pro in Carmel, IN
Michael Weaver answered:
Finishing basement - 46220 = how much added value?
Please give me a call at 317.385.1722 and I would be glad to discuss it with you. I unfortunately am not getting as much as I need to give you my opinion.


Michael Weaver
... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 46220
Jackie Lovell, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN
Jackie Lovell answered:
Estimated cost of a 300 sq foot addition?
Good luck finding out that answer.. I can't imagine any Realtor can answer that question.

Your best bet for that answer would be from a builder. It would depend all on what your cho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 17, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis
Tiffany Macon, Real Estate Pro in Avon, IN
Tiffany Macon answered:
What is the average cost of replacing plumbing on an 860 sq. ft. house
Well there are several factors that can determine your price such as are you replacing it with copper or more of what they are using today which is pvc. Replacing your whole home can b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 24, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 46221
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
where is a good site to get ballpark estimates on rewiring a home?or plumbing renovation?
I don't think that such a site exists:
There are just too many variables in doing that work;
you will need to have professionals visit the house and survey the work.
A good cont ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 8, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis
Michael Weav…, Real Estate Pro in Carmel, IN
Michael Weaver answered:
Do you have to bribe the building inspectors in Indianapolis? Is it legal to do your own plumbing and wiring?
Seriously? Are you going to ask a question like this and expect a Realtor to say
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 17, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis
Julie Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Lebanon, IN
Julie Barnett answered:
Indianapolis Does improvements made by homeowner have to stay in bank repossed property?
Well, you asked this months ago, but it should stay with the property if it is something is affixed. If not affixed to the property, then you could remove it. Some people will tear up ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in 46203
Mary Petruzzi,  in Indianapolis, IN
Mary Petruzzi answered:
im trying to start a bussiness cleaning foreclosed homes. how do I get in contact with some one that has some homes that need to be cleaned.?
I agree it would be nice to see the foreclosed homes in "clean" condition. Your best bet is to contact the list agent for each foreclosed home. You'll need to workout t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 8, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis
The Relocati…, Real Estate Pro in Fishers, IN
The Relocation Department answered:
how can i get started cleaning and or remodling forclosed homes?
Are you looking to buy one or just work for someone who owns them?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 8, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis
.,  in Columbus, OH
. answered:
what is a general estimate to fill in a pool surronded with concrete?
Your exact location will have a bearing, as well as the accessibility of the pool and it's size. Local contractors will most likely compete for your business right now, as busines ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 15, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 46219
Betty Byrnes, Other/Just Looking in Kokomo, IN
Betty Byrnes answered:
looking for foreclosure homes due to property tax owed
There's a misconception that foreclosures are because of delinquent taxes.
-A foreclosure is finalized at a sheriff's sale and is because the owner defaults on their mortgag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 9, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis
Tom Vornholt,  in 46181
Tom Vornholt answered:
How do I get square footage on a concrete pad that is on a slope?
Great question....The slope should not matter. Just measure the length and width and multiply them and that will give you the square footage.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 3, 2008 Remodel & Renovate in Indianapolis, IN
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Marion County > Indianapolis > 46222 > Remodel & Renovate in 46222
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer