Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 46033 : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Cynthia Bell answered:
It would be best that your daughter collect her lease paperwork and contact an attorney. Many cities have legal assistance for renters. Search for it and contact to find out what she can do to remedy the situation or the ability to break the lease. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun May 5, 2013
Don Tepper answered:

I'd plug in your data, but you didn't provide number of bedrooms or the specific location. However, in general for Carmel, that may be a bit high.

Best way, really, to know, is to contact a Realtor who can see what comparable properties are renting for.

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice