Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

45373 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 11
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Shanna Rogers answered:
Hi Kimberly,

The Realtor who is entitled to the commission is the one who is the procuring cause (i.e the one who showed you the property, etc). If you didn't have a written and signed exclusive contract with the prior Realtor, as long as they cannot be considered the procuring cause for your purchase, there's really nothing you can do. Let them go to arbitration.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Ljgross8 asked:
i have 4 cats indoor/outdoor

This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 9, 2012
Andrew Wilkinson answered:
Hi there Stephen,

Unfortunately, Trulia at this time does not allow Home Owners to list their own homes for sale. To list your home for sale you will need to work with a real estate professional.

You can use our "Find A Pro" tool to find reputable and appropriate real estate professionals to work with in your area:

Good luck,

Community Manager
Trulia Voices
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Kate Monk answered:
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed May 8, 2013
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
Contact a local Realtor to provide a free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Ronald Sweeney answered:
Maybe depending on your financial health. Bridge loans are available if you qualify. A 1 year ARM is only about 4.5%. That is best route to go if you think your home call sell in 1 year or less. The ARM is re-negotiable after 1 year. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 14, 2010
James Deskins answered:
Nope. The only true no-money down program is VA for veterans. Even if you qualified you can't buy a house without your current spouse signing a "release of dower" at the minimum. That's the rule in Ohio. And, if you are going through a divorce, or may be soon, no lender will touch you. Sorry, that's just the way it is. ... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Tamara Westfall answered:
Dear Michael,
Is it possible that a Real Estate company or the company that you work for have a relocation program that can handle the sale of your home in the west?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Dan Tabit answered:
You'll want to have a signed lease to submit with your application and other documentation. It may come down to your debt ratio and whether you can qualify for the additional payment. The lender may not consider your son as a reliable tenant or will discount the total rent your collect to around 75%, to cover additional expenses such as maintenance or vacancies.
It will also depend on your down payment for the new home. The larger the down payment, the more secure the lender will feel.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Joseph Domino answered:
What did your Listing Agreement say? I have often been told that verbal agreements aren't worth the paper their written on.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 20, 2011
John Youker, Broker answered:
I work that area and I can help you with both the loan and the home search - simply contact me via my website and let me know what I can do to help. Or, call me and I will have my loan officer call you to schedule a pre-approval meeting and see if your financing can be done. (937) 974-5176 - John Youker ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice