Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 45213 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 14
Fri Oct 11, 2013
bobby122589 answered:
Read this.
Cincy rents is very unresponsive to any requests/comments/complaints. Pretty much anything you need. I Hope you don't have a 9-5 job because you'll spend your workday following up with them because they wont do it themselves. They will tell you they will be there Monday. It will be Friday. No calls, no updates, nothing. You call and they say "We are aware of it." Really? Because that doesn't mean anything. Then fix it. Don't take anything they say in regards with the lease or move in, and think they will keep there word.
We moved in and the house was a disaster. Paint was bad, dirty, etc. They had said all of this would be fixed. Never was.
Maintenance calls in sick every other day. Record high of available sick days.
Craig - outside of meeting you at the showing. Worthless.
Fatima - same.
Tiffany - not exactly sure what she does because she doesn't manage because those she manages don't do anything.
Hopefully this will guide you away, or at least give you a heads up not to expect any service from them.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Stephen Shields answered:
Sun Apr 14, 2013
Kristin Poirier answered:
probably mid June. Please call if you need assistance 5132366103 . ERA Real Solutions Realty.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Stephen Shields answered:
send me your email address and I will send you rental listings in that area. It is up to the landlord to decide how payment will be made
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon May 6, 2013
Tanja Bell answered:
Sun Jun 24, 2012
Sheila Bell, ABR,CRS,e-PRO,GRI,AHWD,SRS answered:
There are a number of possibilities. What area do you refer and what rent will be best?

Sheila Bell, ABR, e-PRO, GRI, AHWD
Keller Williams Advisors Realty, Cincinnati, Ohio ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Ms Charli answered:
I would recommended you have the suspected mold inspected. Call a professional mold comes in many forms some are harmful some are not. Best to know exactly what you're dealing with. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 14, 2012
Tim Chapman answered:
I have a client that is just finishing up a rehab on a two family. The first and third floors are for one family and the second floor is for a second family. They are a 3 and 2 bedroom unit and each have a kitched, formal dining room and living room. The basement is a common area with hookups for laundry. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 23, 2011
Rick Louallen answered:
I have 3. How many bedrooms per Apt. do you need and what part of town do you want?
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 17, 2011
Jessie asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Michael Mccarthy answered:
Labgirl - I'd be happy to help and am an experienced Realtor of 19+years. The main things you need to have determined are: 1)What you can reasonably afford. 2)What the absolute requirements are (BRs, baths, garage, basement, fenced yard, etc.) 3)how is your timeframe for when you have to/want to be out of your current apartment (lease?). If you'd like call me at 513/478-4318. Regardless, best of luck!!
Mike McCarthy/Senior Sales Executive/Huff Realty-Anderson
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 13, 2011
This question comes from the homeaway report, showing optimism!
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Robert Rouse answered:
You will want to check out CMHA's website for available properties that accept section 8 vouchers. Landlords that deal with CMHA and the voucher program will generally list properties they have for rent on the CMHA website. You can find this information at You can view properties with specific criteria and then call those landlords directly. Be sure to view properties in person, ask lots of questions and understand all contract verbiage before signing and/or committing to a property. Your CMHA representative can probably help you with this but if not there are plenty of on-line resources available. The CMHA website is a great place to start! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Patricia M Baxter answered:
I am not a lawyer, so I cannot really answer that. What I can tell you is that if you are in Cincinnati, the ciy has relocation money for you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice