Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 44333 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 62
Tue Jan 28, 2014
R. Ryan Bowman answered:
It is when the seller is trying to sell their home for less than the mortgage they have on it. After an offer is rec'd they bank has to also review and accept it. There has to be a valid hardship for the seller (unemployment, sickness etc. ). This process is typically longer than a traditional sale because of waiting for the bank to respond to an offer. I would be happy to talk to you further about this. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Edyta Gryc answered:
In general, the commission is a seller's expense ( it appears as a debit to the seller on closing statement).
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 8, 2013
Ken Woods answered:
Amp42578, Good question my first recommendation would be to contact a good lender in your area, they will be able to give you proper guide lines and recommend a credit repair agency if needed. One other option you could explore after contacting a lender is look at some of the rent to own properties available, and your in luck I have them on my web site, see link below.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Tony Grech answered:
check out you can get additional data on schools, crime rates, etc to assist you in your decision
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Thomas McCombs answered:
A lot of this information is available online if you know where to look for it. When it comes on the market it will be listed with a Realtor and the info you want will be on this listing. There is almost no chance that you would be able to put an offer in to the bank before it gets listed. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Thomas McCombs answered:
There are always possibilities when you have that kind of money for a down payment, and it would be important to know more about your situation in order to advise you properly.

I would be happy to discuss this with you at your convenience. Call me at 330 644-2413. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Ron Thomas answered:
Since we don't know what we're talking about;

YES! it is still available!
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Barb Sabo answered:
Hi Tara,
The beauty of Multiple List, is all Realtors can sell any home; no matter which company or agent has the property in the system. If you like, send me the list and I will get you all the info you need for each. I am a full time agent, an Accrediteid Buyer's Agent as well.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Barb Sabo
Kremer Realty, Inc.
330-620-5484 cell
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Chris Kaylor answered:
In looking to purchase a home your first check is to see where your credit score stands then talk with your realtor and they can help you find a lender to give you the best advice for buying now or in the future. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
Kelly it is not really clear what you are askng but a USDA rural development loan offers the lowest down payment for a common home buyer. As for credit reports what other options are you looking for? ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Ken Woods answered:
Great Question Kathy, In Ohio you have the right to work with an agent of your choice. I would be happy to represent you, as I have successfully represented 100's of buyers over the years. Please feel fee to call me @ 330-777-0075 or email me @ ... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
R. Ryan Bowman answered:
Do you have a particular area and price range? I am the investment specialist ( and co owner) for our team of agents. You can reach me at 330.703.2304
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Annette Levinson answered:
Call the housing department of your municipality and ask them what is the procedure to challenge your property taxes. They will help you.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Cece Fox answered:
the agent discloses right in the listing Jeffrey Daumer's association with the house. I assume this was his parent's home?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi there-

Have you taken a look at Trulia yet? Looks like there are some great options in the area:,OH/

I'd also recommend you contract a Pro here:

Good luck, please let me know if you have additional questions.

Ali, Community Manager
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Sharon Morris answered:
Hi Mak. I have all the inforamtion on the house, including the owner name at 3531 Bay Hill Drive, Fairlawn. I don't want to publish it publicly for their privacy. Call me when you have a moment. My office is in Fairlawn. 330-715-9613. Sharon ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
nvbc answered:
Hi Billyou,
I live and sell homes in Northwest Akron.....
call Tim Bullock @330-990-5749
He specializes in helping people get their credit set to buy a home.
Let me know how it goes....
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Trevor Huntingford answered:
Yes you can indeed put an offer in on a home that has previously accepted offer. Most contracts will have a "bump" clause in them giving the previous buyer a specific number of days to decide whether to move forward with the purchase despite not selling their home (waiving their home sale contingency) or they may chose to be "bumped" and step away. This is provided that the Seller accepts the terms of your offer. ... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4
Search Advice