Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 44266 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Kate Monk answered:
Your loan officer should be the one you should look to to guide you through this. Your real estate agent should be helping facilitate this too. My best advice is to work with a lender who is VERY familiar with rehab loans, the process and does these type of loans on a regular basis and also for you to hook yourself up with a knowledgeable agent. If you don't already have either of these, give me a call and I'd be delighted to assist.... ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice