Most of the time, at the initial stages, buyers still don't know what they need to know and
they feel the agents are pushy. They may be still yet to decide on which area is right for them.
For all the new home buyers here are some important things that agent can bring for you
1. Real Estate Agent is a professional representing client's buyers' best interests.
2. Agents can help in understanding a neighborhood by performing comparative market analysis
3. Agent can help you in understanding what is the price range based on what you are getting.
4. Buyers can remove the factor of unknown in their process of buying/selling the house
5. Agent can help you understand the price trends & market trends so as buyers can make the right judgement to make a final decision.
6. In short, real estate agent is like a COLDAC.
Care - Takes care of client's transaction with CARE putting his experience and knowledge
Obedience - Obedient to the clients's best interests ( of course legal instructions!)
Loyalty - Being Loyal to the clients
Disclosure - Keep an eye on disclosure of the information that is relevant
Accounting - Help in ensuring every move is accounted for, and ...
Confidential - Keeps sensitive information confidential