Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 38103 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jul 26, 2016
Todd Harris answered:
Yes, contact either of the following loan officers. Both are with Community Mortgage. Community Mortgage originates about 80% of FHA home loans in Shelby County.

Al Pickett 901-759-4324
Carey Fifer 901-759-4368
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice