A lot more information than you currently are showing.
1. Name (everyone likes to know who they are working with)
2. Address, (everyone likes to know what they are selling)
3. Description of the property
5. Price you hope to gain (don't necessarily need to share that publicly, but it's nice for an agent to know if their sellers are realistic)
6. Your expectations of your agent
Knowing these things can save a lot of heartache on both sides down the road. Below find some interesting tips on pricing and selling your home, I'm available for any questions.
Neil G. Blair-Bennett