Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 33544 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sun Nov 17, 2013
Kathy Weber answered:

It depends on when the foreclosure process has started on either end.

I would contact a local area agent & have them pull up your property profile to see what the County Records show.

They may be able to give you advice on a Short Sale, if possible, or research where you're at with both processess.

Best of luck!
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 17, 2013
Mark LeMenager answered:
Can't comment specifically on Pasco County, but here in Central Florida the delay between the date that the initial papers are filed and the final judgement occurs is rarely less than a year. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 24, 2013
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
Talk directly to officers and board members of your HOA about a payment plan, as the HOA is paying for its legal fees. You can also try the management company for your HOA.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Bob Movin-On answered:
They can foreclose but they will need to pay Wells Fargo if they succeed, Wells Fargo is the first lien holder. Good Luck Bob
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice