Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 33455 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Keith Jean-Pierre answered:
You can call the local township office to find out if the property is in active foreclosure. Also you can try Googling the address just to see if anything comes up, most likely would be on Trulia and or Zillow if it was though. Calling the township is the easiest way, but keep in mind, with the real estate crash a few years back, a person can be in their property for almost a year if not more before the Foreclosure process is even started so by calling you are not going to be told if they are current on their mortgage, just if the mortage company is coming after them for default. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Tom Priester answered:
Dear Belinda,

There are opportunities out there but the clock is certainly ticking especially if you find something encumbered by an association which requires tenant approval that can take some time. If you would like to contact me with your budget and any other specifics about your particular situation I would be happy to help you find the perfect spot.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

Keller Williams Realty
561 308-0175
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed May 30, 2012
Michael Sanders answered:
It can be done. However it has to be structured properly financially. If you would like to explore this option, you will need a Realtor and a good Mortgage person. Would love to help!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun May 6, 2012
Carl Hawthorne answered:
Find an agent to represent you. Short sales are very complex and you need an expert to guide you through the process. Look up a Trulia agent in your area.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 13, 2010
Simplelife answered:
More details about what price range you are interested in will help an area realtor assist you better. you can see that .Maybe you will like.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 13, 2010
Gabe Sanders answered:
Nick more often than not, only parts of a development have Chinese Drywall. Also, there may be some existing homes that have had rennovations that may have a portion of their drywall that is defective. The best thing to do is ask the neighbors and contact the local building department to see if there is any knowledge of existing Chinese drywall.

And, always hire a qualified inspector to make sure you are getting an acceptable product.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice