Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 33432 : Real Estate Advice

  • All55
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying19
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 26
Tue Jul 14, 2015
Denise Samouilidis answered:
Call Craig Foster (561) 262-1894. I use him for all my transactions. I highly recommend him.
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Danielle Sharp answered:
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Maxime Shasha answered:
Hi Anita..

Yes they do have restrictions:
1) Buyer or Tenent Aproval 2) Interview required 3) Pet restriction up to 21-30lb, pet and 4) No truck or RV

The good news is that all ages are welcome...Currently there is 1 Foreclosure available
It is a 3/2 with 1 car garage and over 2100 sq ft. It is Listed for 200k

If you are interested ...please contact me
Text me at 561-843-7544
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Kathleen Virtanen answered:
That's somewhat of a loaded question. You can find a condo in foreclosure for a good price, however you may also find a condo that is a regular sale for a good price. It depends on how willing you are to investing additional money towards fixing up the property. Many times a foreclosure will need some work to bring it up to the normal standard. You should also know that a property sold in foreclosure doesn't come with a seller disclosure, which gives you some history on improvements on the property. Don't narrow your search to foreclosures only.

I can help you find a great place at a great price!

Kathleen Virtanen
Coldwell Banker
Boca Raton
(561) 908-1122
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 24, 2011
Paul Saperstein asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 28, 2012
The Oliver Team Chris & Holly Oliver answered:
A Broker is the head of the real estate office and all agents work underneath the broker. In the state of Texas, all listings and contracts are agreements between the broker and the consumer, but the agents provide the service to the consumer. If you find a local broker, ask them what agetns they recommend in their office to proivde you the best representation in purchasing. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 23, 2011
Kristin answered:
A HAFA short sale tends to take longer on average they have been taking 60-90 days. In the last year there have been less then 700 HAFA short sales close.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 28, 2011
Lori Hobin, PA answered:
Hi Renee, Everything is negotiable but if they want to give clear title to the new buyer all dues have to be paid. I am waiting right now for a bank owned property to pay the past dues so we can close with a new buyer.

Good Luck in your purchase
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 23, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
You really need to consult with your attorney, he/she can best advise-if your current attorney is not being helpful consider another.......
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Dan Statlander answered:
Dear Watchteam,

A Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure will not take place in many situations unless the property is vacant. Every Bank is Different but that is the general consensus.

Dan Statlander
p: 561.542.7338
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun May 2, 2010
Don Tepper answered:

You have no standing with the bank. Your offer was to the seller. The seller has the relationship with the bank, so the seller (or the seller's agent) is the one to check with the bank. The bank won't even speak to you--privacy regulations. Ask your Realtor to stay in regular contact with the listing agent to find out the status of your offer.

By the way, if you "just put an offer in," you could end up waiting a while. Lots of short sales take 2-4 months or longer--6 months isn't all that unusual. Your Realtor can provide more details.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 7, 2013
Scott Miller answered:
Hi Melissa,

Banks will normally give tenants 30 days to vacate. They sometimes sweeten the offer with 'cash for keys'. I only know of one instance where the bank allowed the tenant to stay with a new lease. This is extremely uncommon!


Scott Miller, Realtor®
Estate Specialist
Commercial RE
Business Broker
Realty Associates
561-716-4060 direct
561-451-9377 fax
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 29, 2009
Nicole Marks Mason answered:
Mnr, I would like to help you with this, but need the complete address for the house in which you are inquiring. When I looked on the MLS I didn't see any homes for sale fitting the criteria that you gave above. Please give me a call at 561-445-8743 or email me at and I can help you. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 22, 2009
Stelios Stylianou, P.A. answered:
Goodd Afternoon,

Please, feel free to contact me with your requests via telephone or e-mail posted below. I look forward to assisting you in your current real estate needs.

Best Regards,

Stelios Stylianou, Realtor®
Marketing Specialist
Realty Associates Florida Properties
261 E. Palmetto Park Road
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561) 542-4131
"Your Home, Your Future!"
"Your Real Estate Consultant For Life!"
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 12, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
You need confer with real estate attorney who can review your legal matters, determine if there is any cause for action against lender and etc.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Mar 20, 2009
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
My answer is it depends and the latitude they may have with the payment may be less when you rent out your unit. They always tell you it will take 4-6 weeks to review for a modification but you need to stay on top of this because I have seen them just deny them for no reason. So there is no guaranty. You need to be persistent. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 18, 2009
Chris Lyon answered:

From past experience Florida law will require your husband to sign the Note and the Closing Statement. Depending on your current state of cooperation this may not be possible. Your best bet would be to consult your divorce attorney to find out the implications on the divorce and splitting of assets. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Erica Muller answered:
My husbands company would be interesting in speaking with you in more detail. They are located in Lake Mary but we are originally from Palm Beach County. Please e-mail me and we'll set up a time to talk.

Erica Muller
... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 4, 2009
J R answered:
If the agent wants to risk losing their license. Are you in a situation where you think that happened?
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice