How To... in 33421 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dp2, Other/Just Looking in Virginia
Dp2 answered:
how to reduce your realty/propery taxes as a non-resident buyer?
You have to buy the properties at lower prices, and get them re-assessed. If you're buying them for income properties, then you need to structure your deals in a way to capitalize ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 27, 2010 How To... in 33411
Joan Lorberb…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
Joan Lorberbaum Moore answered:
Non resident aliens - formed an LLC in USA, Tax Questions?
Hi Stan!
My best advice to you is that you should consult with a Certified Public Accountant. Realtors are not in a position nor are they allowed to offer financial/accounting/tax advi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 31, 2009 How To... in West Palm Beach
Marilyn Farb…, Real Estate Pro in BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Marilyn Farber Jacobs answered:
Can a lien be put on multiple heir's property?
Barb, you need an experienced attorney to respond. I can suggest one who has helped my real estate clients if you email me at
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 8, 2009 How To... in West Palm Beach
Jolie Lindho…,  in 33460
Jolie Lindholm answered:
wnt to retire at 62 but would have no medical - cannot afford much but nd a decent basic policy

Hello again!

Please contact me (email is fine) so I can help you find the right place for you here to retire too, as well as help you with all of the questions you have. O ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 7, 2011 How To... in 33417
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Palm Beach County > West Palm Beach > 33421 > How To... in 33421
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer