Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in 33414 : Real Estate Advice

  • All43
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying19
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Tue Dec 7, 2010
Antonio Vega-Pacheco answered:

Comprehensive Home Insurance in Florida covers home, additional dwelling and private property inside. Flood insurance is only recommended based on the lot elevation, which is often checked at survey. Hurricane deductible is a mandated part of all policies, and is 3% of value while the rest of the policy is often $500 deductible.

If you are a renter, then all you need is renters insurance to cover your personal property.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 30, 2010
Joan Lorberbaum Moore answered:
Chad Gilmond of Gilmond Insurance should be able to help you out. Here is his office # : 561-496-1553.
Here's his email
I use Chad for my insurance needs and many of my clients are extremely pleased with his service and prices.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice