Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 33404 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 4
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Dp2 answered:
You have to buy the properties at lower prices, and get them re-assessed. If you're buying them for income properties, then you need to structure your deals in a way to capitalize on the relevant tax treatment available to you. (You'd need to consult with a decent CPA and/or tax attorney for this.) ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 31, 2009
Joan Lorberbaum Moore answered:
Hi Stan!
My best advice to you is that you should consult with a Certified Public Accountant. Realtors are not in a position nor are they allowed to offer financial/accounting/tax advice.

Please email me ( if you would like the name(s) of a CPA's who can offer you their expertise in these matters.

Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 8, 2009
Marilyn Farber Jacobs answered:
Barb, you need an experienced attorney to respond. I can suggest one who has helped my real estate clients if you email me at
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 7, 2011
Jolie Lindholm answered:

Hello again!

Please contact me (email is fine) so I can help you find the right place for you here to retire too, as well as help you with all of the questions you have. One on one would be much easier for you than continuing to post on a forum.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Jolie Lindholm
Red Reef Realty Inc.
561.756.2363 (cell)
AIM: Redipad2
Skype: Jolie.Lindholm
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice