How To... in 33304 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


marc jablon, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
marc jablon answered:
If part of your income came from Long term disability insurance and you need a mortgage loan can they legally ask you why you received these payments?
To get the answer to any questions you may have about obtaining a mortgage, contact a reliable mortgage broker. Try or call 561-329-0075.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013 How To... in Fort Lauderdale
Michael Cheng, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Michael Cheng answered:
Scan with a barcode or QR code scanner on your phone
Is there a question or just a random thought that spilled out?
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 21, 2012 How To... in 33308
Rick Scrabis, Real Estate Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rick Scrabis answered:
zoning and development advice on property in Ft. Lauderdale

Rick Scrabis
954 232 0300
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 14, 2011 How To... in 33308
Janet Pearson,  in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Janet Pearson answered:
Agents...In your opinion, how much capitol should I expect to spend in the first year for operating expenses to get business off the ground?
Wow, what a question, Certainly it depends on the type of business and the cash flow that you expect to generate.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 1, 2010 How To... in Fort Lauderdale
Kevin Clouti…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Kevin Cloutier answered:
can we dismiss a board member who missed 3 our of 5 meetings?
Read your rules and act accordingly.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 24, 2010 How To... in 33351
Dianne Hicks, Real Estate Pro in Rancho Bernardo, CA
Dianne Hicks answered:
is it legal of a register sex offernder to be part of the HOA board of directors? considering there are quite many under age children leaving my comp
WoW... I hope not. I do not know the legal answer but I know how I would combat that if that was my situation. Not sure it is legal so I better not suggest it but the registered ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 14, 2010 How To... in 33351
Beatriceiris…, Home Buyer in Plantation, FL
Beatriceiris987 answered:
I live in Long Beac, CA in February of this year we were forced to form the HOA from the developer and
Thanks for the info I hope people looking will read this. people like us who don't have a lot of money and is looking for a half way decent place to live . always get mistreated. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 8, 2011 How To... in 33351
Lisa Reeves, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Lisa Reeves answered:
how get involved in commercial real estate?
Commercial Real Estate how? Contact me directly and I may be able to help you regarding getting into commercial real estate.

Lisa Reeves
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 26, 2009 How To... in 33319
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
How can we replace our HOA Board of Directors?
Review terms and conditions for HOA . It would take "body of home owners" enforce changes based on rules and regulations of HOA. Most board of directors are voted in you may have to w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 27, 2009 How To... in 33351
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale > 33304 > How To... in 33304
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer