Using Trulia in 33164 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


RN,  in Miami, FL
RN answered:
How can I get a listing of unpaid property taxes, properties that are going to be on forclosure soon..,
You can either go to the county's tax collector's office, or subscribe to a service called RealtyTrac, which for a fee will send you a list of properties in default.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 28, 2009 Using Trulia in Miami
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Miami > 33164 > Using Trulia in 33164
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer